Includes up to 12,000 vertical metres of skiing, 4 night stay at Harrison Hot Spring Resort and Spa, all meals, ski gear rentals, and much more!
Duration: 5 hours
Included: 6 runs per day & bagged lunch
Group size: Up to 4 guests
- COMING SOON
ONE GREAT DAY OF HELI-SKIING
This one-day package is perfect for locals or those short on time. Our convenient location in the Fraser Canyon allows for an early morning start and a full day of skiing. The weather here is typically better than on the Harrison Lake side. This means more vertical! This option includes six runs per day in an Astar B2 helicopter with two to three groups of four skiers each, one professionally certified ski guide per group, bagged picnic lunches, helicopter safety and avalanche training, use of powder skis and poles or snowboards, transceiver, shovel, probe, airbag backpack, and handheld radio.
- You are responsible for your own insurance, accommodations, and transportation to and from the meeting point.
- Add-ons: Want more runs? $200 per person per run (based on group consensus, time, and weather)
- Advanced skiers only — tree skiing and deep powder skiing experience required
- Minimum of three skiers required for a ski day to commence
- If six runs are not achieved, refunds are issued at a rate of $200/run.